SEASONAL GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
Job Type: Part time seasonal, 2-3 days a week, dependent on weather.
Salary: $10.00- $15.00/hour
- Maintenance and improvement of grounds, and facilities.
- Routine grass cutting for Town properties (Town campus including park, medians)
- Tree and bush trimming, weeding, planting and other general landscape maintenance work.
- Prepares park for sporting events such as preparing ball diamond.
- Cleans public works buildings and equipment. Including washing windows and doors.
- Operates powered mowers, trimmers, small tractors and hand power tools.
- Performs other related duties as required
Great for high school and college students!
Qualifications and Skills
High school education or its equivalent is desirable. Must be over 16 years of age and have a valid Wisconsin Driver's License at date of hire along.